Monday, January 23, 2012

Bump Update: Weeks 19 & 20

Hello my dears!

We are back from our babymoon rested & ready to power through and get ready for LBL to arrive & the Behemoth to be finished.
Week 19 in Key West

I have lots in store for this week but thought I'd start with a bump update. I am definitely getting rounder, I was lamenting to my mom about how high I'm carrying and she said that she was the exact same. It's fun to see that my pregnancy is similar to my mom's.

Our next midwife appointment is next week and we have our ultrasound in 3 weeks. Even though we're keeping the gender a surprise it will be wonderful to see LBL.

1 comment:

  1. you look amazing! and i love the dress you're wearing. gah, i felt so gross when i was pregnant, not radiant and glowing like you are :)

    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete